Triple C Leadership
Confident, Courageous & Centered
‘Triple C Leadership Programme’ for Professional Women
Be Courageous, Confident and Centered. Lead with purpose, clarity and impact. Be fulfilled and resilient. Develop leadership presence to inspire trust, engagement and exceptional results in your organisation.
Why is it important to encourage more women to take on senior leadership roles?
Overwhelming evidence proves more diverse leadership, executive and management teams deliver far better performance. Yet, despite that evidence, women are still seriously under-represented at senior levels. Read more here....
This programme supports organisations to encourage greater diversity through building a trusted community of women leaders within the organisation when run in house. Open programmes offer women leaders the opportunity to build a strong external community for support and inspiration to bring into your own organisation.
This one year leadership development programme includes training, regular dialogues and 1:1 coaching to support and inspire you to
- Lead with purpose, clarity and impact
- Implement effective and sustainable leadership mindset and behaviours
- Create an inspiring network and community with trusted, strong relationships
- Be effective as a leader, deliver exceptional results, create an environment where you and your organisation flourish, and inspire trust and engagement in your team and organisation.
The starting point is raising awareness to understand mindset and the way you ARE as a leader, to discover your full potential, be authentic, develop leadership presence and be influential in your communication. The training gives you the knowledge to underpin how to be a leader and do leadership activities that deliver success. The regular conversations and 1:1 coaching sessions are designed to create a habit of making space out of day to day operations for reflective thinking and collaboration to co-create the future today.
The programme is based on methodologies and tools that have been discovered through rigorous research and proven to raise trust, engagement, performance, profitability and long term sustainability:
- Five Leadership Practices described in “The Leadership Challenge” by Kouzes and Posner.
- The attributes of Level 5 leadership described in “Good to Great” by Jim Collins.
- The five dimensions of Centered Leadership described in research by McKinsey and books by Joanna Barsh.
- Emotional intelligence.
The programme includes
- Foundation workshop: (usually 4 days split into two blocks of 2 days)
- ILM certified Development Programme: Authentic Leadership
- Leadership essentials - what it is and is not
- Level 5 leadership
- Leadership behaviours. Five practices of exemplary leadership to make extraordinary things happen (that deliver sustainable success, in organisations all around the world).
- Five dimensions of Centered Leadership to thrive and have profound and positive impact as a leader: Meaning, Framing, Connecting, Engaging and Energising.
- Emotional Intelligence, including your personal EQ-i2 profile and leadership report
- Leadership Styles, including your ILM72 profile and development report
- Mental Toughness and resilience, including your MTQ48 profile and development report
- Leadership Conversations at about six week intervals and online live webinars
- Self-paced learning with a private online account. Modules support the topics for each leadership conversation.
- ILM Student Membership
- 1:1 Coaching
- Great organisation practices
- 360 Profiling: EQ-i2 + action workshop
- Coaching Skills for Managers and Leaders ILM certified Development Programme
- Working Styles and Thinking Styles
The leadership conversations create the optimal space and regular time out of operations to assess your own leadership and the organisation as a whole. At about six weekly intervals, the conversations focus on specific topics, including what is going well and what is not, and to understand why. These conversations give you the opportunity and time to think, and understand what is important so that when you need to make (instant) decisions, you are better prepared to make the right decision. They help you avoid being hijacked by a gut instinct that is influenced by unconscious bias or limiting filters.
The programme is ideal to run in-house to develop and promote diversity and women leaders within your organisation. Would you choose a cohort of peers or women at all levels to build strong relationships in a network that inspires greater understanding and communication across the organisation?
Alternatively contact Sue regarding an open programme.
Contact Sue at Aeona today to see how our programmes will benefit you.
Do your self-assessments and call today in confidence
for a no obligation chat or to arrange a strategy session.
Tel: 0845 6436 084 or +44 1875 830708
Mobile: 07809 672859
"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." Dale Carnegie
"If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be." Anonymous